camel-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <>
Subject Re: spring-ws & jetty & tomcat
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 15:01:49 GMT

No this is currently not supported. I've done some testing to see if this
would be possible to simply hookup camel-spring-ws with camel-jetty
through configuration (without adjusting any of the components) but there
are some missing pieces to make this integration work.

I've got the MessageDispatcherServlet running with camel-jetty but hooking
this to camel-spring-ws requires further investigation (mainly: how to let
the jetty consumer work together with the spring-ws consumer?).

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Denis Krizanovic <