camel-users mailing list archives

From Namaste Reid <namaste.r...@opsysinc.com>
Subject Re: two way communication with TCP server using Netty
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:19:50 GMT
I do not believe the port is already taken as I am able to connect and
communicate at this address and on this port using java.net.Socket. I have
worked around this issue by implement a custom Camel component that uses
java.net.Socket and bypasses Netty completely. I believe this is a
limitation of camel-netty, documented here:

Namaste