camel-users mailing list archives

From shekher awasthi <shekher.awas...@gmail.com>
Subject Overriding ScheduledPollConsumer
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 06:46:12 GMT
Hi All,

While working around with camel i came across a requirement where i need to
pick a file from a directory only when user click on the execute button and
once it has been processed i want to avoid the polling
functionality build in camel
 for e.g
for this route
from("file:data/csv?fileName=input-customer2.csv?noop=true")

after processing the file camel keep polling data/csv folder till i am
closing the context which we want to avoid (no idea if this is a good
approach)
all we want it that once it route executed camel should not keep polling the
location, it should only poll the location when user click a button.

Thanks in advance
Umesh