camel-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kleczka <pklec...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: onCompletion error? Polling w/ FTP
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:37:49 GMT
Hi

Please disregard. I got this working by setting up a separate route. I was
thinking that somehow the route that sent the file needed to call the route
that pulls the response file.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Subject: onCompletion error? Polling w/ FTP
To: users@camel.apache.org

Hello

I am using the ftp component to put a file on a directory. A vendor's
software processes that file and puts a response in another directory. I
want to pick up the file from the response directory, read it and based on
its contents create a new response message to put on the queue. I thought
the onCompletion component could help me, but I get an error message saying:
Failed to create route ... because of Not implemented yet for class:
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition

I am using Apache Active MQ 5.4.2 with Camel 2.4.0. The XML for the route is
shown below. Perhaps onCompletion is not the correct solution to this
problem. Thanks in advance for your help. --Peter

       <route id="EFileBatchRequestFTP">
            <from uri="properties:{{queue.efilebatch.request.submitted}}" />
            <to uri="properties:{{log.efilebatch.request.submitted}}" />
            <wireTap
uri="properties:{{queue.efilebatch.request.submitted.tap}}" />
            <bean ref="formatFTPFileName" method="formatName" />
uri="properties:{{ftp.efilebatch.request.submitted}}?fileName=${header.JMSCorrelationID}.xml"
/>

            <onCompletion onCompleteOnly="true">
                <route id="EFileBatchResponse">
                    <from
uri="properties:{{ftp.efilebatch.response}}?delay=5000&amp;noop=true&amp;recursive=false&amp;include=*.xml"
/>
                    <bean ref="response" method="getResponseMessage" />
                    <to uri="properties:{{queue.efilebatch.response}}" />
                </route>
            </onCompletion>

        </route>