camel-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Watkins <>
Subject Serving static pages with JettyComponent
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:06:30 GMT
I am using the camel jetty component to route to activemq to access other
backend services.

For instance:

        .setHeader(JMS_TYPE, constant("AddPeople"))

I would also like to serve up some static web pages that are part of the
classpath. Of course, I want to be able to leverage the jetty server that
is already running within the camel jetty component. Unfortunately I am at
a bit of a loss at how do do this.

I have tried creating a context handler in spring:

<bean id="staticPageHandler"
	<property name="contextPath" value="/"/>
	<property name="resourceBase" value="./resources/web" />

And then added it in the list of handlers on the uri:
However that didn't work either.

Any ideas? Am I missing something simple?

View raw message