camel-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu Lalonde <mrlalo...@live.ca>
Subject Submitted patch for CAMEL-4227 (adding option to let seda queue with fixed size block when full)
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 01:08:55 GMT

Hi,

I've just submitted a patch for the following issue:

I've added more info to the issue comments, where I recommend a further improvement to SedaProducer
by making it inherit from DefaultAsyncProducer directly instead of from CollectionProducer.
Let me know if I need to fix/change anything with the patch.  I tried to be as diligent as
I could but I may have made some newbie mistake. ;)

If the patch is accepted, I wouldn't mind updating the wiki for this new option on the Seda
component.

Thanks!
Mathieu