camel-users mailing list archives

From XiaoPeng Li <x...@talend.com>
Subject Problem when using Camel Load Balancer
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:39:42 GMT
Hi

Here is a piece of CamelContext Spring XML:

        <route>
            <from uri=""/>
            <loadBalance>
                <random/>
                 <to uri="direct:a"/>
                <idempotentConsumer messageIdRepositoryRef="idemRepo1">
                    <xpath>${'sss'}</xpath>
                    <to uri="direct:c"/>
                </idempotentConsumer>
                <to uri="direct:d"/>
            </loadBalance>
            <to uri="mock:result"/>
        </route>

I got a problem in load balancer, about the relationship of endpoint "idempotentConsumer"
and "direct:d". "direct:d" should be a child of load balancer. What should I do if I want
"direct:d" to be a next endpoint of "idempotentConsumer", which is not a child endpoint of
load balancer?

It seems Camel cannot support this, is it a bug? All the first level endpoints under load
balancer are the child endpoint of the load balancer....

Thanks

Xiaopeng Li