camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test routes in exported OSGI bundles using Camel Test Framework
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 02:57:47 GMT
I don't get what you are asking for.
If you want to test the route by using the Camel Test Framework, you
don't need to care about the if the route is in a OSGi bundle or not.
The Mock endpoint can do it job if you setup the test framework rightly.

On Mon Aug 29 10:39:54 2011, XiaoPeng Li wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is my question:
>
> I want to unit test my routes using Camel Test Framework, however these routes are exported
as OSGI bundles which only contains binary classes or resources. Thus it's hard to Mock the
real endpoint using Mock component, would someone give some suggestions?

--
Willem