camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF rest services on cxf generated pages
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 01:05:49 GMT
Hi,

I did use soapUI to test the REST service before.
Can you take a look at the unit test[1] of the camel-cxfrs ?
It could be easy to test the service with simple HttpClient.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/jaxrs/CxfRsRouterTest.java

On Fri Aug 26 04:40:40 2011, Mick Knutson wrote:
> [...]
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
> ---
>

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Mick Knutson<mknutson@baselogic.com>wrote:
>
>> I have been working on this all day today again and not made any headway. I
>> am looking for any help getting pointed into the right direction.
>>
>> I have been trying to understand how to test the services that I have
>> deployed via SoapUi but cannot seem to be able to send in a message to the
>> cxfrs route. http://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html
>>
>> I have been trying to understand creating a cxf server:
>> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/developing-a-service.html
>>
>> Then trying to get access to a service that I have created:
>> http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html
>>
>> But I cannot seem to get past using the endpoints for testing from the
>> original example:
>>
>>      private static final String SOAP_ENDPOINT_URI_ORIG = "*cxf://
>> http://localhost:9006*/soap"
>>              +
>> "?serviceClass=org.apache.camel.example.cxf.jaxrs.resources.BookStore";
>>      private static final String REST_ENDPOINT_URI_ORIG = "*cxfrs://
>> http://localhost:9002*/rest"
>>              +
>> "?resourceClasses=org.apache.camel.example.cxf.jaxrs.resources.BookStoreImpl";
>>
>> Which is not what I want. I want to be able to get access to these
>> endpoints remotely.
>>
>> any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> ---
>> Thank You…
>>
>> Mick Knutson, President
>>
>> BASE Logic, Inc.
>> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring&  Agile Consulting
>> p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>> p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
>> f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
>>
>> Website: http://www.baselogic.com
>> Blog: http://www.baselogic.com/blog/
>> Linked IN: http://linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson
>> ---
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Mick Knutson<mknutson@baselogic.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I started with the example
>>> from apache-camel-2.8.0\examples\camel-example-cxf\** and want to create a
>>> way to be able to:
>>>
>>> WHen I deploy that service then open
>>> http://localhost:8080/event-processor/ I get the wrong URL's published:
>>>
>>> Available RESTful services:
>>> Endpoint address:
>>> http://localhost:8080/event-processorhttp://localhost:9102/rest
>>> WADL :
>>> http://localhost:8080/event-processorhttp://localhost:9102/rest?_wadl&type=xml<http://localhost:8080/event-processorhttp://localhost:9102/rest?_wadl&_type=xml>
>>>
>>> Basically I am trying to access these services remotely now and want to
>>> ensure I can validate the services that I have deployed.
>>>

>>> ---
>>> Thank You…
>>>
>>> Mick Knutson, President
>>>
>>> BASE Logic, Inc.
>>> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring&  Agile Consulting
>>> p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)

--
Willem