camel-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the correct camel's schemaLocation?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:01:15 GMT
Hi,

The magic is the spring.schemas inside camel-spring.jar, it always map
the namespace to the local camel-spring.xsd inside camel-spring.jar,
so that both http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
and http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.8.0.xsd works
here, but use http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
is better as you needn't change your router configuration file when
camel version changes.

Freeman