camel-users mailing list archives

From bvahdat <>
Subject What is the correct camel's schemaLocation?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:50:31 GMT

I'm bit confused regarding the schemaLocation both by camel as well as

Reading at [1] it says:
You need to add Camel to the schemaLocation declaration
But as an example if I'm riding on camel 2.8.0 shouldn't I correctly use the
following schemaLocation declaration instead:

As for example the complex type "keyManagersParametersFactoryBean" is first
introduced by camel 2.8.0 (see [2]), and if I would make a usage of it in my
spring-xml-configuration, how should that type be resolved / checked at
runtime through the xml validating parser (via spring ApplicationContext

On the other hand spring documentation itself at [3] says that

/The 'xsi:schemaLocation' fragment is not actually required...
So my question is how the schemaLocation magic really works at runtime in
general, for example as the SAX-Validating-Parser goes over it while the
spring initialization happens through the ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
initialization / instantiation?

Regards, Babak