camel-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuhtz <andreas.ku...@atos.net>
Subject Re: camel-testng: Start debugger with CamelSpringTestSupport
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:36:28 GMT
Hi Claus,

It's not working with JUnit4 either but I found the problem: The camel
context is started too early.

The system property maybeStartCamelContext is set to true and this causes
the SpringCamelContext to be started in maybeStart(). If you set the
maybeStartCamelContext to false the debugger works.

I've attached a sample project that has test cases for JUnit4 and TestNG.
For JUnit4 check the doPreSetup() in DebugJUnit4SpringCamelTest, for TestNG
check the createCamelContext() in DebugTestNGSpringCamelTest.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4722586/camel-debug-sample.zip
camel-debug-sample.zip

Cheers Andi