camel-users mailing list archives

From AlexRWD <kondratyuk.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idempotent Repository and recursive=true
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 06:46:21 GMT
We are using camel 2.6.0 because we have Java 1.5.
Sorry, I wrote a liittle bit wrong code - I actually set idempotent to true.
I set in "from" such path: c:/newProfile. I encountered that method
"contains" of my idempotent repository receives only String
"c:\\newProfiles\\issuer". But in folder "issuer" I have some files that
should be processed by idempotent repository.
Is this correct behavior or I missed something or should I use newer version
of camel?
Thank you for your help!