camel-users mailing list archives

From AlexRWD <kondratyuk.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Idempotent Repository and recursive=true
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:05:08 GMT
Hello!
I have following route:
from("file://" + issuerProfileFromPath +
"?noop=true&delete=false&recursive=true&idempotent=false&idempotentRepository=#fileLastModifiedRepository").to("file://"
+ appDirectory + "/" +
ConfigurationManager.getString("signingportal.issuer.profiles.destination"));

In "from" I pointed camel to folder. This folder also has its subfolders.
But as you can see I added idempotentRepository.
My problem is that IdempotentRepository doesn`t invocating for subfolders
and its files.
Will be pleased if anyone will help me to solve this problem.