camel-users mailing list archives

From "jason.parr" <jason.p...@usa.net>
Subject Re: NotifyBuilder condition fails to match on an out/activemq endpoint
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:11:59 GMT

What I'm trying to do is use my 'production' route unchanged within the test
- or as close as possible.

My application has a couple of input jms queues and two output queues, one
for successful messages the other is an error queue. I send messages via jms
into the route from pre-recorded messages stored in files and accessed by
the file component.

I want to run my test and check that the output queues have exactly the
correct amount of messages on them that I expected. I could change the 'out'
jms queue endpoints to be mocks but I'd rather they really are jms endpoints
configured to use an embedded activemq broker, as this is as close to real
deployment as possible.

So something like:

    whenExactlyDone(5).wereSentTo("jms:good-msgs")
      .and()
    whenExactlyDone(1).wereSentTo("jms:bad-msgs").create();