camel-users mailing list archives

From "jeevan.koteshwara" <jeevan.koteshw...@gmail.com>
Subject Splitting large file to multiple files
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:25:35 GMT
I am trying to split a large fixed length record file (say 350K records) into
multiple files (each of 100k each). I thought of using
from(src).split().method(MySplitBean.class).streaming.to(destination). But,
this may give memoryproblems while processing large files (say 500K
records). Since "MySplitBean" should return a List object (which may contain
very huge data), I doubt is this a good approach.

Is there any other methods available to split the input file?