camel-users mailing list archives

From ruangerm <ruang...@gmail.com>
Subject How print header without square brackets
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 18:10:19 GMT
Hi all,

I need to send a text message response to a JMS queuethat contains an
existing header (file_header) value (in this case something like B,S,3,10)
in the outgoing body . So the response needs to look something like this:

B,S,3,10
2,2,3,4,List 2,BList2
2,2,3,4,List 3,BList3

I am using the following to construct the response:
        transform(simple("${header.file_header}\n${body}")).to("jms:....
However, the output is being created like this on my JMS queue

[B,S,3,10]
2,2,3,4,List 2,BList2
2,2,3,4,List 3,BList3

Is it possible to have the brackets removed without having to revert to some
kind of string manipulation in Java in a process/bean?

Any help is appreciated greatly.
Regards
Ruan