camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <>
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:09:42 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using webservice client that uses camel-cxf component with PAYLOAD dataformat.

Every time webservice returns Fault I have an exception in the camel but I would like to treat
this fault like an ordinary soap body payload.

Is it possible to prevent unmarshalling of fault messages and to work with it like with ordinary
soap body payload?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to