camel-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject XMPP says org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue not found
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:11:11 GMT
This may not be Camel's fault but the problem is in front of us and we're
puzzelled!

Essentially we have a route from an ActimeMQ queue into XMPP. At the XMPP
end we have a client that receives a message and it's underlying library
throws the following:

java.lang.
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.resolveClass(ObjectInputStream.java:604)
    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1575)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1496)
    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1732)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.util.PacketParserUtils.parseProperties(PacketParserUtils.java:574)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.util.PacketParserUtils.parseMessage(PacketParserUtils.java:109)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.BOSHPacketReader.responseReceived(BOSHPacketReader.java:83)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.fireResponseReceived(BOSHClient.java:1455)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.processExchange(BOSHClient.java:1042)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.processMessages(BOSHClient.java:976)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.access$000(BOSHClient.java:97)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient$1.run(BOSHClient.java:215)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any ideas why the XMPP library would ever want to invoke ActiveMQ at all? It
should be being treated as a string message for our client's own use.

James