camel-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMPP says org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue not found
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:22:22 GMT
We have a small PHP script that connects to AMQ via STOMP. The message
itself is just a string. The Type header is not specified and appears to be
blank inside the web console.

I have modified the route thus:

from("activemq:queue:Outbound").convertBodyTo(String.class).to("xmpp://" +
xmppUsername + "@jabber.myhost.com/java@jabber.myhost.com?password=" +
xmppPassword);

Uploaded the rebuilt jar and restarted AMQ. Made no difference however,
still get the exception within the XMPP client library.