camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel issue with JMX Endpoints disappearing and endpoint injection for SEDA
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:16:46 GMT
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 8:01 AM, NightWolf <nightwolfzor@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the annotations
>
> In beans:
> @EndpointInject(uri="seda:parsedStockPriceStream")
>
> @Produce(uri="seda:closeData")
>
> In Route Builder:
> from("seda:parsedStockPriceStream?concurrentConsumers=90")
>

> If Im using a SEDA queue and setting the number of concurrent consumers in
> the route build do I need to give the options in the inject annotation???

No only on the endpoint for the consumer. But you can use the 100%
identical uri for both the producer and consumer.
Only the consumer will use the concurrentConsumers option.

Only the queue name and queue size should be identical (well the queue
name actually)
The queue size will cause Camel to create the queue using the size for
the 1st endpoint being created.