camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to design which routes be start in my application?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:19:45 GMT
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM, boday <ben.oday@initekconsulting.com> wrote:
> you can use the autoStartup attribute along with properties to do this...like
> this
>
> <route id="foo" autoStartup="{{cool.foo.startup}}">

When using property placeholders, you can read about it here
http://camel.apache.org/using-propertyplaceholder.html

As Willem wrote you can also use a boolean value
 <route id="foo" autoStartup="false">

The property placeholders allows you to externalize this into eg a
.properties file, so you can have in a .properties file:
cool.foo.startup=false