camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Pojos + Error Handlers
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:17:43 GMT
On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Vinicius Carvalho
<java.vinicius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks once again :)
>
> Big fan of you guys, camel really is an amazing framework, I'm happy I'm
> being able to integrate it with CDI in our company (Ericsson Ireland)

Ah that is lovely. Do you mind sharing some thoughts of integrating
Camel with CDI?
We do have a JIRA ticket to improve on this?

I wonder what bits and pieces we may miss in a camel-cdi component to
make this easier/easy for end users to use.
As we we have some documentation on using this. To make it more clear
to end users how to use CDI with Camel.