camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel elements Usage
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:08:07 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Gnanaguru S
<gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> i was looking and trying out some same code of camel in fuse esb. When i
> look into the code, i have several things not know..
>
> I see element name like setBody,Sample, route ,... Where it all comes from
> ... from xml,xslt, some library , or else... where can i get the reference
> of it..

The Apache Camel website has documentation for many of those
http://camel.apache.org/

Just type the keyword in that search box on that site.

Likewise the EIPs is documented at Apache here:
http://camel.apache.org/eip

As well FuseSource has Camel documentation which details those as well
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-camel/#documentation

And the Fuse IDE has documentation directly built into the IDE, so you
just pick the EIP pattern, and click the documentation tab to read
about it.