camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why camel-context.xml can't find in my j2ee project?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:56:09 GMT
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:56 AM, xiangqiuzhao <xiangqiuzhao@gmail.com> wrote:
> i means it's successful in camel-mina maven project, but exception in my j2ee
> project.

By J2EE project you mean that you assemble a .ear file?

If so you would need to have the .ear file bootstrap Spring so it can
load the camel-context.xml file.
Google how to do this as its not a Camel specific feature/issue

If you do not need J2EE, then you may consider using a .war file. They
are much easier to work with and use.
All you need is a web.xml file to bootstrap Spring and there you go. A
.war file can also be deployed in JEE servers.

See
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-on-using-camel-in-a-web-application.html