camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and Osgi doubt
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:42:23 GMT
Hi,

If you need something more dynamic, then you need to use a DB or a
cache (camel-cache or camel-hazelcast) to fill the route with values

NMR is an in memory bus independent of the bundles, so this is why it
allows cross bundle communications. You can use ActiveMQ instead but
it will cost much more in term of cpu/memory. BTW, if messages must be
persisted, then this is the right solution.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com