camel-users mailing list archives

From Taariq Levack <taar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with jetty component and posts with more then one value for a field.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:33:19 GMT
Hi

I just tried it on 2.7.2 and you will see this kind of log.

[                          main] SpringCamelContext             TRACE
Getting endpoint with uri:
jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8080/Message?say=hello&to=bob&to=bill
[                          main] SpringCamelContext             TRACE
Getting endpoint with normalized uri:
jetty://http://0.0.0.0:8080/Message?say=hello&to=bill
[                          main] DefaultComponent               DEBUG
Creating endpoint
uri=[jetty://http://0.0.0.0:8080/Message?say=hello&to=bill],
path=[http://0.0.0.0:8080/Message], parameters=[{say=hello, to=bill}]

Now I don't know if it's supposed to behave this way, or if it's
supposed to map such headers with an Object of type List or whatever.
But if you need a quick workaround, you can pass such a parameter
comma delimited and then split on that.
Assuming you're in control of the producer.

Taariq