camel-users mailing list archives

From cjruffy <cjru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XA transactions with JNDI defined JMS connection factories
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:58:08 GMT
Thanks for the reply Ashwin,

I've read the Websphere docs and its pretty much a simple case of checking
the checkbox 'Support distributed two-phase commit protocol' to enable
XA-transactions. This is what we have. Our existing software which doesnt
use camel or spring and uses EJB's works fine with JNDI. Ill try some other
scenarios.