camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to impl bean-side of proxy w/Future return?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:36:21 GMT
>> <snip>
>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo can not access a member of class com.sonatype.overlord.xpi.AsyncProxyBeanCamelTest$1
with modifiers "public"

> Are you have the implementation as an inner class in that unit test?
> It seems like that since there is a $1 on the classname. If so make
> sure its public static so its visible for introspection.

I've got a few tests which use inner classes for the proxy intf + service impl which work
fine.

The issue here is that the exception doesn't report what method it was looking for, only that
it can't access it.

--jason