camel-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jbi:service in camel route problem
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:46:30 GMT

On 2011-7-15, at 下午7:25, Rafal Janik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to write a invocation of  external ws service in jbi
> (apache servicemix) using camel.
>
> The RouteBuilder.java :
>
>        from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&delay=4000&period=10000")
>            .setBody(constant(msg))
>            .to("jbi:service:http://externalservice.com/Annotation?operation=
> {http://externalservice.com/ws/types}annotateString&mep=in-out")
>            .to("log:my-test-ws-execution");

Hi,
Here you have .to("jbi:service:http://externalservice.com/Annotation?operation=
{http://externalservice.com/ws/types}annotateString&mep=in-out"),
which means you need a JBI provider endpoint as target, do you deploy
that JBI provider endpoint? You need deploy a cxf bc provider endpoint
here.

Freeman
> and a msg is a proper soap message (works in soapui)
>

> in logs I can find :
>
> "Could not find route for exchange:"
>
> Am I doing it wrong with the camel part ?
>

> Fuse ESB 3.6 with camel-core 2.7.1

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com