camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CxfEndpoint data formats
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 02:25:43 GMT
On 7/26/11 12:18 AM, Jens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to use different data formats for sending and receiving
> messages with a given CXF endpoint?
>
> E.g. if I have a route like
>
> from("queue:...").to(cxf:...).process(...)
>
> I'd like to provide the message for the CXF endpoint in PAYLOAD format but
> get the response from the service call as a POJO for further processing.
If you can extract the request message from the PAYLOAD, you can send
the POJO request from the cxf endpoint.

> Alternately, is there an easy way to have PAYLOAD format return valid
> (wrapped) XML documents? Unfortunately, the unwrapping that PAYLOAD format
> performs (and expects for incoming data) on the message makes it hard to use
> standard XML features like XPath or XSLT to process PAYLOAD messages.
I don't quit understand you question, but can you try to set this
wrappedStyle option to be true to see if anything changed.

Here is the description of the wrappedStyle

"New in 2.5.0 The WSDL style that describes how parameters are
represented in the SOAP body. If the value is false, CXF will chose the
document-literal unwrapped style, If the value is true, CXF will chose
the document-literal wrapped style"