camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which combination of EIPs for this scenario?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:37:34 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if you implement a new component for your socket
integration instead of use the netty or mina component directly.

For the Camel producer, you can implement AsyncProcessor and let the
callback.done be called when your producer got the response.

I think you should let the camel route do retry control instead of
implement it in your component.

Willem

--
Willem