camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: TraceHandler not being called when there is a fault on an asynchronous CXF endpoint
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:04:16 GMT
Can you post your route, or submit a simple test case to show the error ?
It look like a time issue of CXF endpoint which is working in async
module by default. But I cannot tell more just by looking up the
description that you gave in the mail.

On 7/19/11 4:43 PM, James Talbut wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using a combination of a Camel TraceHandler and a CXF interceptor to capture on-the-wire
messages and log them with the Camel message.
> In normal use this all works, but when I have an error the Camel TraceHandler isn't being
called (the rest of the route is picking up the error correctly, it's just the
> tracing that isn't working).
> When I run under the debugger everything works as expected.
> When I add synchronous=true to the CXF endpoints everything works as expected.
> Anyone got any ideas or suggestions for where I should look?
> This is with Camel 2.7.1, running on Windows.
> Thanks.
> Jim

Blog: (English)
Twitter: willemjiang