camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Loading multiple files from the same directory
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:30:36 GMT
Hi,

couldn't you process the files by using a content based router at the
filepolling endpoint? Sth like

from("file:directory")
     .choice()
         .when(header("filename").isEqualTo("a.txt"))
             .to("direct:a")
        .when(header("filename").isEqualTo("b.txt"))
             .to("direct:b")
       .otherwise()
             .to("direct:unknown");

instead of direct you can also use jms endpoint to asynch process
different files.

regards Marco