camel-users mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: what is the bast way to start camel route from jbi endpoint (webservice)?
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:18:06 GMT
If I understand correctly part from("jbi:endpoint") causes registration of endpoint in the
bus. It doesn't have a external interface, so the "http://localhost:8889/MyService" points
only to namespace and endpoint identifier, not to jetty port or something like that. If you
wish expose HTTP endpoint and forward inbound queries to NMR use following structure:

from("jetty:...").to("jbi:endpoint:....");

or use these attributes in cxf-bc
<beans xmlns:prefix="http://localhost:8889/" ...>

<cxf-bc:consumer targetService="prefix:MyService" />

Pozdrawiam i życzę powodzenia z SMX,
Łukasz :)