camel-users mailing list archives

From " Jean-Baptiste Onofré">
Subject Re: osgi missing requirement
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:15:03 GMT
Hi Javier,

Your bundle uses a dependencies that use event.

Install the eventadmin feature:

karaf@root> feature:install eventadmin

It should be better :)

On Mon 25/07/11 11:01 , Javier Arias Losada  wrote::

Hi all,
I am in the process of migrating our old camel2.2+servicemix3.3.2 to
camel2.6+servicemix4.3.0, also I am new to OSGi, so maybe this is an easy
question, but I already googled it without success.

I am deploying the application as two bundles:
1. BusinessModel + XML Marshalling + Hibernate Persistence.
2. Camel routes using depending on first bundle (for marshalling and db

Deploying the camel routes (2nd bundle) I have the following error: missing
requirement package=org.osgi.service.event; our bundle is not using it (or
at least we are not consciusly using it). Below is the stacktrace pasted.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

karaf@root> ERROR: Bundle com.mytest.integration [120] Error starting
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
com.mytest.integration [120]: Unable to resolve 120.3: missing requirement
[120.3] package; (package=org.osgi.service.event))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
test.integration [120]: Unable to resolve 120.3: missing requirement [120.3]
package; (package=org.osgi.service.event)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(

View raw message