camel-users mailing list archives

From "Robert J. Liguori" <ca...@gliesian.com>
Subject Re: Camel and XMLBeans
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:18:53 GMT
"I think you have more luck asking about the activity of the XMLBeans
project on the XMLBeans mailing list."
Rob>> I have, and have yet to receive a response, so thought I'd try my
luck here since it's the XMLBeans Camel component I plan to be using.

" So it's a matter of choice, are you in a greenfield situation? "
Rob>> First I've heard this term, "greenfield"... had to Google it.
So, it's not exactly a greenfield... but as I mentioned, I ended up
deciding on using XMLBeans.

I guess at this point, I'm most interested in asking if anyone can
share there experiences working with the Camel XMLBeans component, if
you guys don't mind?

Thanks!

Richard, thanks for the response.

-- Robert