camel-users mailing list archives

Subject Camel CXF Endpoint creating incomplete WSDL?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:34:10 GMT

I am trying to implement a Camel CXF endpoint using a simple interface
having a method (just as an example):

void doLogin(User user)

I want to use this as cxf endpoint cxf:cxfEndpoint in from-statement in the

Works fine so far, except that the WSDL that is dynamically created via
?wsdl-URL seems wrong, SOAP UI throws a Nullpointer-Exception when trying to
invoke the Web-Service. Looking at the WSDL, you can see the XSD complex
type defintion for the user object is missing and thus the WSDL validation
fails with message:

"Cannot resolve the name 'tns:user' to a(n) 'type definition' component."

Using the very same interface with plain CXF and declaring a jaxws:endpoint
however DOES
produce the correct WSDL including the complex type definition of the User
object in the dynamically
created WSDL:

<xsd:complexType name="user">
      <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
      <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="password" type="xsd:string"/>

So what's wrong here in the Camel use case, I am using latest version 2.8? Isn't it supposed
to use complex
objects in the signature
of interface methods?

Any hints appreciated.