camel-users mailing list archives

From jmandawg <jmand...@hotmail.com>
Subject Xquery endpoing with Import Module
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:04:07 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use an XQuery endpoint which looks like this:

<camel:to uri="xquery:com/test/xquery/manual.xq"/>

Where "com/test/xquery/manual.xq" is located in my "src/main/resources"
folder.

When i try to put an import inside the manual.xq file like this:

import module namespace utils = "myutils" at "utils.xq";

It cannot resolve the file.  If i give it a absolute uri to the file it can
resolve it.  But the files need to live in my package.

I'm running this inside servicemix.

Thanks.