camel-users mailing list archives

From xiangqiuzhao <xiangqiuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to route once from(myComponent://).to(cxf://) ?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:24:58 GMT
because my platform need send message to webservice server, socket server,
ftp server, or other unknow protocol communication´╝î so i want use camel
send message to some server by the endpoint define, and my platform give the
message to camel by direct. so if i need to use
from("direct:myplatform").to("other://") route?

by the way, how to drive the direct route? i means if the route is
from("mina://ip:port") and the client can use socket connect to the port and
send message, but how to send message to direct route ?