camel-users mailing list archives

From laxad <dax2...@rogers.com>
Subject SFTP Buffer size
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:22:56 GMT
Hi,

I am using Camel 2.7.2 with camel-ftp-2.7.2

I use from(sftp:// ...).to(file://local) URI to download files onto my
desktop. I have noticed a conistent rate of about 2MB/s download with files
sizes that go over 1MB so the traffic is being throttled.

I have confirmed that is not a server side issue (100% certain). This
probably has to do with buffer size not being set in my URI. I looked at the
FTP2 site for camel and it mentioned execPbsz parameter - for FTPS only. I
was wondering is there a similar parameter to specify buffer size for SFTP
URIs?

Thank you.