camel-users mailing list archives

From bvahdat <>
Subject Re: LRUCache memory leak when using camel properties file
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:41:58 GMT

That fears me, as I'm already running with camel 2.8.0 in a production
environment since 2 days (JBoss 5.1.0).

I've got my routes in Java-DSL and the relevant spring config is something
like xyz.xml

Am I affected by this issue? The only reason why I used the the
propertyPlaceholder was just because of the configuration ability of the
port, just for the case if the port is already in use on the production box.

I can't go for a 2.9-SNAPSHOT nightly-build as it seems too risky to me.

Should I really disable caching and roll-out a patch release of the

Any advice?

Regards, Babak