camel-users mailing list archives

From CamelBumper01 <>
Subject LRUCache memory leak when using camel properties file
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:08:17 GMT
I'm presently using properties to populate my camelContext.xml file and my
camel spring container is running out of memory consistently.  When I use
MAT to evaluate the heap dump files it points to LRUCache in the as the problem.

It appears that the LRUCache is not releasing memory and that a separate
instance of the properties is created for every route execution instance.
Well that's what the heapdump appears to be indicating anyway.

I have a heapdump if that will help and I can recreate this issue at will.