camel-users mailing list archives

From AnujK <reacha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP rename of a file
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:26:21 GMT
Thanks!.

So, how can we just rename the file programmatically.

I am using ProducerTemplate to execute a 'move' command but it has no
effect.

producerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeader("sftp://127.0.0.1?binary=true&username=test&password=test&move=.camel&fileName=test.gzip",

                "test.gzip", Exchange.FILE_NAME_ONLY, "test.gzip");

I would like the file test.gzip to be renamed to test.gzip.camel.

Our use case calls for invoking the above code multiple times for all the
files that we have processed