camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dunnlow <>
Subject Re: Reading XML file into a bean
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:03:49 GMT
The issue WAS with my XPath/name parsing.  I ended up using method #3 and as
Ashwin mentioned, I did not need to marshall.  So the following works:


My fromXML method loads the Headers so that my toJDBC method can be used. 
*Interestingly*, I tried using the @Headers annotation thinking that would
give me the object that I needed to set, but it was always null.  I needed
to use exchange.getIn().getHeaders() instead.

of course, this solution lead me to a new issue, but that's for another
thread :)


View this message in context:
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message