camel-users mailing list archives

From AnujK <>
Subject SFTP rename of a file
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:36:18 GMT
Our use case calls for renaming a file after we have SFTPed over the file,
and finished processing.

We have one route defined for from("sftp://"...).to("..) and it downloads
the file, where we process it.

Now, I need to rename the above downloaded file in another route.

What is the best way to do a SFTP rename operation via camel?

I assume the
from("sftp.//..fileName=fileA").to("sftp../fileName=file.A.rename") shall
work? Is this a correct way to rename a file remotely. Does the from and to
end point use the same FTP session internally or does it create 2 FTP

Any help is appreciated.