camel-users mailing list archives

From rogelio_sevilla1 <rogelio.sevil...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel and Osgi doubt
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:57:38 GMT
Hello everyone:

I'm starting a project where i've been asked to use servicemix (more
precisely, fuse esb) and camel. I came up with a design, however, i'm not
100% sure if it can be done because i have a couple of doubts about the
behaviour of camel as an osgi bundle. I have to deploy my camel routes on
fuse esb and i was wondering if you can help me to answer these questions.

1.- The moment I deploy my routes,I don't want to start them, what I want is
to be able to instantiate them from another bundle as many times as i want
and start them from there, is this possible??

2.- Sorry if this one is too basic. Every time i instantiate one of my
routes, i want to send it some parameters before starting it, i was thinking
in sending my values on the constructor to some instance members and then
proceed to start. This sounds very simple but i really don't know if i can
do this with a camel osgi, so, is this possible?

3.- Do all my routes have to be on the same camel-context??

Thanks a lot for your time and i really appreciate any advice you could give
me.