camel-users mailing list archives

From Echo <ahmed.osama....@gmail.com>
Subject Set different exception on exchange at the processor
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:56:52 GMT
Hello ,
I have on route like that :

onException(classOf[RuntimeException]).process(runtimeProcessor).process(doSmth).log(LoggingLevel.INFO,
"new", "${exchangeId} --- ${exception.stacktrace} ")

On the processor I do :

    CustomException customException =new CustomException ()
    exchange.setException(customException )
    exchange.getOut.setBody(doc)

The issue now that after this processor , it doesn't go to other processors
(i.e. in my case , it doesn't go to "doSmth" processor )

I guess that behavior is that I have changed the exception on the exchange
that I have built my "onException" over it .

Is there any way to force to go on my route even after changing the
Exchange's exception !!