camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Crivellaro <>
Subject how to try delivery again after a recipientlist timeout
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:38:59 GMT
Hi all!
I would like to ask you which would be the best way of attempting a
redelivery after a recipient list timeout.

I currently have a route which receives a message from JMS with a list of
recipients and through a processor it changes the payload of the message and
builds the recipientlist header. The exchange is then passed to a
recipientList with 1 minute timeout. After the recipientList I have an
aggreagation strategy which allow me to know which endpoint have been
I would like to attempt again the delivery to the recipients which haven't
been served within the recipientlist timeout setting.

This is an overview of the current route: