camel-users mailing list archives

From Naira & Kobo <>
Subject Content based processing in camel - Best approach
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:29:27 GMT

I 'd like to process a message (basically modify an exchange body) based on
an identifier (which is also part of the message).

The processing on the exchange body can be quite handful and may involve
manipulating bytes  (which seem to influence my decision to use groovy).

Is there a way I can dynamically load groovy script (at runtime) from a
camel route?

If no, how else can I achieve this?

Note, i'd prefer not to modify the camel route for new manipulation of the
exchange body.